martes, septiembre 19, 2006

illustration friday: change

10 comentarios:

CHAKO LEE dijo...

Grande de los cambios, bienvenido otoño; es muy bonita la técnica que utilizas, la cosa va encendiendo.
Un zaludo

Zara dijo...

Beaatiful image, love the use of colour. Great style!

Anónimo dijo...

Totalmente de acuerdo con Chako

Nacho

Anónimo dijo...

I spent minutes in front of my screen looking at your illo. I think I've fallen in love with it..
It has a certain mood that has drawn me in to it.

Kevin Cromwell dijo...

This is great. I love the feeling of the wind.

:)=

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog dijo...

You have really captured a feeling here! I really like this piece. It works really well...so beautiful.

¡Usted ha capturado realmente un sentimiento aquí! Quiero realmente este pedazo. Trabaja realmente bien. ..so hermoso.

Ester Wilson dijo...

this is gorgeous! I love it

irisz dijo...

love it!!

Unknown dijo...

beautiful style! Love the design

Cristina Troufa dijo...

Really beautiful! :)